My hubby and oldest son fighting with....I mean trying to pin on the boutonniere! (trying to spell it was just as hard,thank goodness for spell check!)
Jarett,Jacob and Noah in line for cake! Don't they look just handsome?
I am a
The Edgefield Winery is located at the mouth of the Columbia River Gorge at McMenamins Edgefield on the site of the historic Multnomah County Poor Farm (ca. 1911).
The site was just beautiful! I love old places and things with history, I was on cloud nine!
I love rabbits and gardens and they were every where! So cool....it felt magical (a true beauty from God!)
I'm participating in a porch party over @ Lynnette's blog
Barefoot On Weathered Ground.
Go over to her blog to check out other porches and to participate!
Here are 10 things about me to get to know me better!
1. I love to cook (not bake)
2. I love to vacuum the rugs......dirty.....clean....so therapeutic!
3 I'm married to a wonderful man who is in the construction trade.
4. We have 6 kiddos ages 15-1 and would love to have more if its God's plan for us!
5. I love to shop thrift stores and antique shops! I love old things!
6. I love going to MOPS! (Mothers Of Preschoolers....its a christian group!
7. I love Sundays.....church....naps.....family dinners! A day of total rest!
8. I collect tea cups and hostess a friendship tea party at my house once a year!
I make tea sandwiches and stuff. Its a sit down lunch so only 7 people can come each year!
9. I love to take pictures!
10. I love walking through my Rambling Garden! I love to watch the progression and growth! I enjoy watching my kiddos exploring the bugs and seeing their delight at finding ripe produce that needs picked!
Bonus things about me:
I love being a Mom and Wife.....I will be homeschooling Noah my 2nd grader in the fall!
I love old houses and barn....I love history!
I'm glad my boy Nick (10) will be taking a 2nd year of violin lessons!
I've been good about returning my library items on time all summer! Hee Hee!