Tis the season to slow things down and relax with a cup of hot herbal tea and a good book!
Ok and maybe a sweet or two~
Thank you to all my blog friends that come by to say hi~ I love and cherish all your comments!
I will be in and out of blogland from now to the end of the year and will be posting from time to time but not very often.
Things I will be doing
- My In Laws are coming for Christmas so I will be preparing for their arrival.
- Olivia whom just turned 2 in Oct. has been potty training herself. It keeps me quit busy as she is still working on things and it can get a bit messy at times. Over all she is doing great! I'm so proud of her!
- I will hopfully be doing some sewing projects that have been on the back burner for a while~
- I will post when/if time allows but for now I'm just not going to stress about it!
- I will be decluttering the girls room and getting the laundry room organized.
- Making my own laundry soap.
- Sending out Christmas cards.
- Reading to the kiddos all our new Christmas stories (hard bound) I got for our holiday selection.
- Go Christmas Caroling.
- Taking kiddos to the dentist for cleaning.
- Going to bed early....so I can read my novel!