Monday, March 29, 2010

Celebrating Sedar Supper



Last Saturday our family (minus our son Nick) enjoyed remembering some history of the Old Testament.
Our church celebrated Passover with a Sedar Supper lead by a Jewish Rabbi!
Though we are Catholic it was truely a very blessed evening of food,wine,song and reliving old scriptures and prayer! As Catholics, we also recall the Last Supper the Lord had with HIS Aposiles during Passover.
Jackie was a hoot when she said,
" Momma can we just leave here now and go to a restaurant to get some fancy food?"
There was some real food there to eat after the prayers and such....but all she ate was the apple pie,bread and some fruit!

I will be taking Holy Week off from blogging to enter more fully in prayer as I  
remember the Passion of our LORD.............. feel free to brows my older posts and/or leave a comment.
I will get them in e-mail!

Jesus was crusified.
HE suffered, died
and was buried.
On the third day HE rose again from the dead
HE ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the father!
HE will come again in Glory to judge the living and the dead!
HIS kingdom will have no end!

See ya after Easter!

Peace and Blessings,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!