Sunday, December 5, 2010

Homeschool {field trip day}




One of the advantages of homeschooling is: going bowling when the place is 1/2 empty!
My Little's and I had a awesome time eating the bowling allies restaurant before our game!
The kids delighted in the fact that we got to sit at the eating bar instead of a table or a booth!
The waitress was happy to see us, as we used to stop in for breakfast Sundays after church.
It has been almost 2 yrs since we had been in,as we now attend church closer to home!
They have good food and BIG portions at great prices!
My kiddos can order and share an adult plate for cheaper. Getting more food than the kid meal price.


Peace and Love,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!