Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All American......Baseball and BBQ's


OK....Paul Dean if you are out there...this ones for YOU! lol
We had 2 saucers of butter on the table for our BBQ!!
Everytime we use our butter we think of you!
We love you by the way!


The sun was finally out again after a few day respite!
So what better way to celebrate but with a day of cleaning up the yard and BBQin'

Of couse with baseball season in full bloom there where games all weeked!
We have 4 games more today!


Life here at The Bluebird Cottage has been busy...very busy, but oh so exciting as we dream and plan our summer activities.

Uplifted!!

Recently God has put people in my life to help me find natural faith filled answers to some medical issues.
 I have several appointments in that regard....many involve travel!
It just so happens that my son has several baseball tournaments in the far off places I have my appointments! Everything is just falling into place. God has answered my prayers!
I feel so refreshed.....after trying to find a Dr. that would listen to me....there is hope.
I have now found (Catholic) doctors with faith and understanding in God design of our bodies and the natural way our bodies work helping to find answers!

Please keep me in your prayers!


Peace and Love,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!