Thursday, October 17, 2013

Big Family Announcement~


I have been slacking again on updating my blog.......I am still here!
My computer that I thought was fixed as far as uploading pic, is apparently not working again and if you know me I LOVE to post pics! So frustrating!!!!!!

Anyways................I wanted to announce that we are expecting our 8th baby on earth.
Christian Alexander is in heaven.

I am at the start of my 2nd trimester. (almost 15 weeks)  We are due during Holy Week, between Palm Sunday and Easter (3rd week in April 2014)

Pregnancy at 45 has been great. I have had :
2 babies in my late 20's
4 in my 30's
3 pregnancies in my 40's (one that ended in a miscarriage in 2011, Ian born in 2012 and this baby to arrive in April 2014 if all goes well)

I hope to post updates if I can get my computer is upload pics!

Feel free to say hi! I do check my blog and who doesn't love a comment?


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I just had baby #6 in August at 43 years of age! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!