Monday, October 26, 2009

Faith Like Potatoes~

When you PLANT a potato......

......you must have FAITH in something you can not see!

Deep down you must TRUST that things are growing.

It is not until HARVEST time...... that the Truth is revealed!


****Remember to silence my music before starting the clip****
I saw the movie and the message was very powerful.
It is a tear jerker though.....someone dies so just beware if you are already grieving.
The begining of the movie was slow moving.....but once the story got going it was pretty good. I give it 3 1/2 stars!
I hope you enjoy ~
Blessings,
Georgiann

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks like a great film! I'm not sure I've heard of it. So, what made it slow moving?
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did like the movie. The dialect I think made parts of it hard to follow thus making it seem like it was slow moving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh~ Amy I forgot to say...
    I am loving your creative writing classes. I did my homework for the Message class just did not post it.
    I'm still working on my next homework~

    Well I'm off to bed~
    Thanks for stopping by~

    The movie Faith Like Potatoes has a very sad part....someone dies;( so if you do watch it you WILL cry hard. I thought I would warn you.

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!