Sunday, August 24, 2008

My First Blog Post

Well this is the birthday of my first blog. I want to take my time to figure out blog land so bear with me . I'm like a baby just learning to walk.
Let me introduce myself, My name is Georgiann and I'm married to DH Carl and we have 6 children We have 4 boys and 2 girls ages 14,11,9,6,3 and 10mo. We live in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains in Washington State. My DH is a carpenter and loves his work.
I am a SAHM and homeschool on and off. We practice Attachment Parenting, use cloth diapers on and off,along with EC. We are a Christian family and attend church every Sunday. I love to grow gardens and have several fruit trees. We have a varity of pets, chickens,a dove,hermit crabs,a rabbit,fish and a beagle dog. I like to sew and homestead,cook and can stuff. This year I will try to just freeze fruit; apples and cherries.



Peace in Christ,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!