Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy St. Valentine's Day and Belly Update!


One of our favorite St. Valentine traditions is to make chocolate covered strawberries!
I usually over see the mess making but this year I was very tired (even though I had just got an hour nap)
So after getting the chocolate melted for the girls I turned them loose!
The mess was not to bad!
I snapped a few pic's and then sat in the living room and watch them work together nicely, then fight over who gets to lick the spoon!
Can you tell who got the spoon? lol
Olivia did end up with a spoon too. Problem solved!


My day was long yesterday........

I did not sleep well as my back has begun to hurt this pregnancy! Rolling over is painful and walking at times is a challenge! It is a condition called Pelvic Girdle Pain or PGP. So yesterday I started wearing my belly band! Today my back is feeling a bit better!

I was up at 5:30am packing lunches and getting everyone off to work and school. I then popped my breakfast casserole I make the night before, into the oven for our M.O.P.S. meeting and started getting ready to go.

After the meeting it was off to the store for our strawberries and chocolate, then over to Nick's school to drop off some candy for him to give to his new girlfriend. (candy I got free at out MOPS meeting!)

Then off to Applebee's for lunch with Olivia to use a (bonus) gift card the expired soon!
It was great to bump into many friends there! They all had the same idea!
We only had an hour to eat then it was off to Noah and Jackie's school for back to back parties!

I came home exhausted and to a messy house!
Our dish washer fuse broke again. We had been 1 week with out a dishwasher and a busy schedule!
My kitchen sink was beyond FULL!
I sat for 30 minutes on the coach when we all got home then decided I needed a nap before I could start dinner! (We had spaghetti, salad and bread)
I was not in the mood to make every thing fancy this year! I was not even hungry!

For my Valentines gift hubby picked up the fuse for the dishwasher, spent about an 45 minutes fixing it!
Then did a load of dishes! All before he ate dinner!

He also brought me 2 roses (1 for me and 1 for baby)
and a bottle of chocolate carmel creamer for my coffee!



I am 22w 5d in this picture!
17 weeks to go! eeekkk!
I look and feel huge!
(at my last apt. I had only gained 10# since the beginning!)
Its been 4 weeks and I go tomorrow for another pre-natal check up!
It has been great to finally feel baby move a bit more and with more force!

Update from my Feb.16 2012 apt.
I gained 5# since my last visit. (so 15# so far)
My blood pressure was 124/55.....looking good!
Since wearing my Belly Band my lower back has been doing better!
I take a low dose blood thinner and should be wearing my compression hose but have not done so faithfully:(
I have a huge bruise on my left calf but my OB said its not a clot.....just to start wearing my hose!
Its so hard to do when I say home all day and I only have 2 pair so I have to wash them daily!
I still take 200mg of progesterone and get my blood checked every 2 weeks.
All is looking great in that regard!
My next OB visit is in 4 weeks and I will have my glucose checked! OH JOY!


Oh, did I tell you I'm a soccer coach again this year?
Yes, BIG pregnant momma is a coach!
I'm so glad I have an assistant this time...for back up and to help with the drills etc.
The season is only a 2 months so I think I will survive! (Feb and March)

Well I'm off to the coffee pot (decaf.) and to try some of the creamer hubby got me!

Peace and  Love,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!