Monday, June 11, 2012

The night before baby

and all through the house we all scurry about. Getting all the last minute things ready to go in for a early morning induction. Nerves are running high....I had a good cry last night. I miss the baby we lost to a miscarriage last year. Though we are have a new baby soon, nothing or no one can take the place of the baby whom has gone to heaven before us.
I no longer take things for granted. I pray every thing goes well tomorrow and baby arrives safely.
I can't wait to meet my newest baby I now carry inside. I have loved every minute of being pregnant with this baby. A constant companion who will soon emerge into this world for us all to see. He or she will soon ride next to me. Pregnancy will soon be over.
The excitement is over whelming at times. The fear of the pain that lays ahead has me wanting to run.
So many emotions........Lord please help me.




Please keep me in your prayers if you will???????  I thank you!

Well I'm off to bed as we have an early morning (4 or 5am) and a long long day!

I will post again soon!

Peace+
Georgiann

2 comments:

  1. Georgiann,
    I will be praying for you today. :) I have been following along with your pregnancy since the beginning. My due date for baby #8 was one week ahead of yours at age 41, and I was so scared throughout this pregnancy. Your joyful and hopeful attitude gave me strength through this. My little guy is now 2 Weeks old (born a week and a half early), and I am in tears thinking about all the emotions you are feeling right now, and all the joy your new little one will bring you. Many prayers going out for you, your baby, and your sweet family, dear sister in Christ!
    - a fellow grateful Catholic mom of many

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay!!! I hope everything is going smoothly for you!!! Love and prayers to you all and I can't wait to hear what the new bundle is!!!

    Xoxo
    Hawli

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!