Tuesday, July 31, 2012

More on Nursing

Some of you have emailed me with questions about weight gain and such for Ian.
I also forgot to thank ALL of you that have kept Ian and I in your prayers as we have tried to resolve or breast feeding issues.

I will start this post with a BIG thank you.
Your thoughts and prayer have been much appreciated.





Ian was born weighing  8.11
         24 hours old       8.6
         48 hours old       8.1

     1week old              8.4
    3 weeks old            8.10
At his 4week check    9.5

Ian goes in on Aug.12 for his 2mo check.

We have upped his feeding to about 6-9 oz of formula a day, along with breast feeding.
Ian tends to get fussy and teeter on the edge of sleep in the evening and a few ounces of formula helps him sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!