Monday, July 30, 2012

weekending

Have you ever just sat around on a Saturday and spent most of the day trying to decide what you want to do?

Well hubby wanted to drive to the mountains to go see a waterfall and have a picnic with me,the dog and kiddos.

Well the problem with that idea is he could not find exact directions to the falls.
SO I could just picture:

Getting lost
big fight
hungry momma and kiddos

SO we ended up with my plan for now....and hope to get directions to the falls and an earlier start to the day on another weekend.

So what was my plan?



A chicken picnic at the beach.
A walk along the pier with our dog and kiddos!
Then go watch Jarett's baseball game.





Just moment after dressing Ian in his new shorts outfit and taking this picture, he spit up all over it.



I pray you all had a fun and safe weekend!

Peace+
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!