Thursday, August 23, 2012

B* Ian (bean)



Ian Matthew



I can't believe its already the end of August!
Where did the summer go?
In just a few short weeks most of my kiddos will be back in school.
This year I will only be attending MOPS with Ian and Olivia.
I don't think I will be attending any home-school co-ops this year as baby Ian will have a nap time and the whooping cough is running rapid here in these parts!
I know 2 families that have it now. With school starting up I'm sure we will catch something sooner or later.


***********

I have had a few requests from friends to post Ian's Birth story.
I will in due time. I rarely get time on the computer (my older kiddos know as the Bigs hog the computer most days) and when I do get a few moments Ian needs me.
Its so hard to type with one hand.lol
My computer also says my picture storage is full and that I must buy more. :(
It has told me that before and I never did buy. I hope if I wait a few days things will be back to normal with no purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!