Thursday, January 27, 2011

Random pictures of pure joy~


Well I have been wanting to post since my miscarriage {Jan. 20 2011} with baby #7.
There were somethings that transpired after my ultrasound and post titled The Final Answer.
I have not been ready to talk about it.....I feel some what isolated and not sure what I want to share in blog land about my miscarriage. So today I just wanted to let you all know, I thank you for your continued prayers.

I do know that I am a very blessed momma and wanted to share some pictures
of  the joy my kiddos bring to me!




Peace and Joy,
Georgiann


3 comments:

  1. Once again.. I'm sorry for your loss. We have recently found out that our unborn baby (I am 22 weeks) is not expected to survive and will probably be stillborn or may live for only minutes after birth. So sad... but clinging to Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarissa you,baby and family are in my prayers!
    I also came over to your blog and became a follower.

    Peace and LOve,
    Georgiann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgiann,
    Praying for continued peace and healing for you and your family. It's so difficult to find solace in a society that does not welcome children as blessings. It is hard for them to understand your feelings of loss. I pray that you will find comfort in your grief and questioning.
    Love,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!