Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!



Be sure to quiet my play list and grab the tissues! sigh*

Sorry the video is chopped off...after the video is over if you click on it it will take to to YOUTUBE to view again and see the part of the screen that has the share code....that really is all that is choped off.


I hope you enjoy the video..... Katrina Kenison a mom and author speaks of family and growing children.......encouraging us to enjoy ordinary days!


I made my teenage son and hubby watch it.....

Hubby and my 16 year old son (my oldest of 6 kids) were very moved by what this mom had to say childhood mothering and letting go to the next stage of growing up.....:(


Even my hubby almost put his sniffle on~

Love and Blessings,

Georgiann

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Georgiann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day, Georgiann. :) Your family is so blessed by you!

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!