Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wildlife Park

A quick pre-post note::

My dear hubby has been unemployed for the past few months....work has been calling him back for the past few days. He has asked for a few more days off to finish a few things around the house that need to get done. Hubby got bit by the oh I can do that tomorrow bug some of the time he was home. I get bit by it all the time.......now he knows what staying home all the time is like! 
I have enjoyed having him push me to clean out and get rid of things......we will be pushing hard today to finish a few loose ends. He has wanted breakfast most mornings and complains if I sit in front of the computer to long.  My computer has been slow to load my pictures or will not even let me so I have not even bothered until to day.  I know I promised more of my vacation pictures but they will have to wait.



The night before last we had a thunderstorm blow in after a few hot days of 85 or so. We cooled back off to 50-65 yesterday and today with a breeze and rain. Very overcast. With a just a few more weeks left on my Trek membership I decided yesterday we should all pile in 2 cars and go. We don't all fit in one car if we take friends.

It did start to rain while we were riding the tram at Wildlife Park. With the windows off and no rain gutters......the seats by the windows got 2 inches of water on them. The animals really like the cooler weather and were out in forces even in the rain! The driver of the tram said, the hot weather we had the few days prior caused the animals to go in hiding. We came on the perfect day!



Can you see the rain?????


Well hubby has just came in to boss  help me get motivated and wrap up our cleaning out mission!!!! hee hee
Hubby has also just informed me his new job will be 25 minutes from the house....not 1 1/2 hrs. 
that he thought. They put him on a closer job!!!   Yippee!

Well I am off to get things done and tend to my dear hubby!
I will really miss him when he goes back to work! :(

Peace and Love,
Georgiann

1 comment:

  1. Now that's a lot of wildlife!! You hit the jackpot! :-) Oh how I wish we could go on vacation!!! Waaahhhh!! "Soon", I tell myself. Yeah. Uh huh.

    Glad to hear that things worked out better than you thought for your hubby's job. That's a nice surprise. God is good. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!