Monday, November 3, 2008

Harmful Chemicals In Baby Lotions?






Remember to silence my music play list~

This video is of a study done on potentially harmful chemicals that are in lotions and other product we use on ourselves and our babies! The study took place in Seattle at the University of Washington. I hope you find the information helpful~

So remember the next time you think you are pampering your baby,you could be doing unintentional harm.
Do you want to take the chance when it comes to your baby's reproductive system?
I know I don't! I dream of the day I have grand children!


Peace in Christ,
Georgiann

2 comments:

  1. I remember a nurse advising us with out first not to use all the cremes and lotions, although I hadn't heard about the shampoos which we still use with our 6 year old - time to change I guess. thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grasshopper Girl~
    The chemicals are in much of what we ALL use. (Babies,Children and Adults.) Since the companies do not have to even put it on the label,I wonder if even the stuff at the Whole Foods Store is good...I'm sure alot of it is,but it does make me wonder?! I hope they pass the law that Canada has.

    Peace in Christ,
    Georgiann

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!