Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mamas Little Elves {Part 1}

{Homemade Bath Tea}
THIS IS NOT A DRINK
IT IS A BATH SOAK!



This year all our gifts for family and friends will be homemade!
We are getting a late start on our gifts but.....that's how it is!
Last week Noah helped shop for all the supplies for our bath tea 
and was eagar to get started today.
You can find the recipe here.



This bath tea will given with a small muslin bag attached as well.
The recipient will just need to add the desired amount of herbed salts {tea}
to the muslin bag and hang it over the spicket, letting the water run through it.
Then soak,sip tea and read!
So fun and very easy!

Happy Gift Making~


I must cut this post short as it is bedtime here and
well the excitement of Christmas has my kiddos acting naughty not nice....just kidding.
You would think Santa was coming tonight!
They are good kids, just VERY EXCITED and we still have 9 days to go!
There is a lot of ruckus coming from the upstairs that I must attend to.

Peace and Love,
Georgiann

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, I love that gift idea!! And easy for the kids to help with!! My kids have been a bit over the top with the excitement too!! It's fun for a while but boy - in the evening the noise just gets a bit much - bedtime is a good thing on thoses days!!!!

    Hope your day is wonderful, Georgian!!!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!