Friday, September 19, 2008

The Perfect Day!


My Dear Husband Carl and my sister managed to pull off a surprise party for me! They were able to get a handful of my closest friends to help celebrate my special day! They took me out to Mama Stortinni's Italian Restaurant.
My husband bought me a piece of fine jewelry to mark the day~I will only wear it occasionally I don't want it to get broken. Thank you for your sincere thoughtfulness, I feel truly loved.
God has blessed me with good friends and a wonderful family. My sister is the best...thank you GOD for giving me my sister. I had a great time sitting around that BIG plate of food with all my friends. I could not have asked for a nicer evening.
I got so many flower bouquets that I felt like cleaning my house to make room for them. I feel like I'm in the flower shop! It's GREAT!

The night was wonderful and truely beautiful~thank everyone
Peace and Love,
Georgiann

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your family blessed you with a suprise party! It sounds like you truly had a magical day! :-)

    Real flowers are always a blessing to get from time to time. Too bad they wilt so quickly.

    Hope you have a safe weekend and happy Sabbath!

    Blessings,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!