Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Blessings!

Click to play Christmas 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


This Christmas has been very busy around here! My Hubby has time off and we plan to do some home improvement projects and possibly but our house on the market? I don't want to say to much about things as real estate is a touchy thing and nothing is ever certain! Please keep us in you prayers.

I hope you enjoy my pictures...I really like this Smilebox thing! After the new year I plan to have some better posts not just a bunch of pictures....those usually take me 3 hours or so...I'm a perfectionist. I don't have that kind of time right now. I found out about my perfectionism since I started blogging,so I'm never happy with my writing.

Blessings,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!