Monday, May 18, 2009

Cooking With Garlic


Remember to silence my play list!


I love to cook with garlic! I thought others might enjoy watching and learning a few tips on all the fun ways to cook up the yummy bulb!

I find garlic to be delicious on and in just about any dish! My favorite way to serve garlic is to roast it and make my own white garlic sauce for homemade chicken pizza. Garlic is just divine in mashed potatoes and in herb roasted potatoes!

I use garlic in much of my cookin' here in my Rustic Kitchen!

Hope you are all having an Awesome day!

Post edit 5/24/09
I just went out into the garden and planted some garlic! I hope it turns out? I think planting time for garlic is in the fall? just like other bulbs!


Blessings,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!