Sunday, May 10, 2009

What I Love About Sundays~


Pictured is a very small Catholic church in the town we used to live in...we went there occasionally. The big church in the next town had more going on for the kiddos.
So we went to the big one as our main church.

I love Sundays! Our family takes a laid back approach to the day!
I just love Mass and visiting with my church family afterwards!
I love to sing at church and as I like to say...get the Spirit on me!
I'm not the best singer...but I sing with all my heart!
This song....says it all!

Other things I love about Sunday is:

Praising God for ALL our blessings
singing songs at Church
spending the day as a family...with no where to rush off to except church
the smell of bacon an pancakes
watching the kiddos catch frogs at the church grotto
naps
long family walks and bike rides
working in my garden
sports games in the backyard
a call to my mom & dad
watching old movies
reading a good book
the smell of dinner in the slow cooker
and bread in the bread machine
clippin' coupons I will never use...while taking a bubble bath!

Oh the joy of Sunday! Sunday is by far my favorite day!


That's What I Love About Sundays!

What do you love about Sundays?
Leave me a comment!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! and an AWESOME SUNDAY!

Blessings,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!