Monday, September 27, 2010

Please Join Me For My Monday Meme.......

Sauted veggies before I added the top layer


Garden Veggie Enchiladas

Fresh tomato sauce (made from garden tomatoes) you could use canned
Envelope  powered enchilada sauce mix (make as directed on package)

Corn tortillas
Cheddar or Colby/Jack cheese (small amount)

Veggies for the center:

Mushrooms sliced
Zucchini sliced into rounds
Onion chopped
Carrots steamed

Saute veggies in pan with olive oil until tender.

Most of the veggies were from my garden!
(all but the mushrooms and carrots were from my garden,my carrots did not do good this year:( Most years I have a ton but not this year!)

I make single serve trays of enchilada~
I layer:
sauce,corn tortilla,then a bit more sauce...
next add sauteed veggies (about 1 generous cup)
Sprinkle with a bit of cheese (about 1/4 cup or less)
Top with another corn tortilla and a bit of enchilada sauce

Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes~ Enjoy

If anyone would like to join in my
"Celebrate The Harvest" recipe share (to use there garden veggies) and link up let me know!
You are welcome to copy and paste the "Celebrate The Harvest" picture for the top of your post if you wish.

I will be hosting Celebrate The Harvest every Monday for the next few months! I hope you can join me!

After I post this I will try to add Mr. Linky (I have no idea how)
So those that want to join today I will add you rookie style!
No laughing please! :)

I was able to Google Mr. Linky and was easily hooked up~

You can also visit me on my recipe blog The Rustic Kitchen to check out some of my other recipes!~

Have a great Monday~


Peace and Love,
Georgiann


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!