Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tea.....A Drink With Jam and Bread~

Here at The Bluebird Cottage (what we call our home), most afternoons you will find myself and the kids in the living room eating a snack and sipping tea! Yes, my kids love tea!
 (but they have to drink it at the dining table)

My new favorite tea is Tazo Organic Apple Red~

Today Noah made some easy pop-overs for our snack this afternoon....the recipe is new to us and has just become a family favorite! We found the recipe in a health food co-op catalog.
{I just discovered the food co-op store in my favorite town,
its about a 10 minute drive up into the mountains!}

Quick and Easy Pop-overs

4 farm fresh eggs
2 cups milk
2 cups whole wheat flour

Blend in the blender until mixed good!
Pour in greased muffin tin (fill 3/4 full)

Bake in pre-heated (425 degrees) for 35-40 minutes!

Enjoy with peanut butter and homemade jam!


Peace and Love,
Georgiann

1 comment:

  1. Ooo - yummy!! I've always loved pop-overs - to find a healthy recipe is wonderful!! A sure thing I'll be trying this one!!!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!