Friday, October 3, 2008

A Call For Prayer~

As we all know, our country is going through rough times right now. We have about 5 weeks until the BIG election. There are lots of things to consider when making a choice. My head keeps going back and forth as to who to vote for.
So I will PRAY. I will invite God to help guide me in my decision.
I will also be fasting every Tuesday leading up to election day. Fasting means one full meal and 2 small snacks for the day. The day is filled with quiet meditation and prayer, as best you can with duties of taking care of a large family.

I am writing this post to ask others to do the same, PRAY and FAST. If you could,leave me a comment and let me know if you will be participating or if you have something that you are doing and want to share.

I know many people in this country think that the phrase "In God We Trust" does not mean anything. Well, many of us do know the POWER of God. WE know this country was founded on the Bible and its teachings, now is not a time to forget that! Those of us that believe in the POWER of GOD need to band together,pray and ask GOD to put in office the persons that will lead this country to a better 4 or 8 years. Someone that will not forget the promises he makes to acquire the christian vote. Someone that will not bait and switch. Someone that has the know how to lead this country out of the doom that seems to be ahead.

God has the power to have that person win know matter what box I check.
As for me and my family.....IN GOD WE TRUST~.

Peace in Christ,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!