Friday, July 16, 2010

Just Hangin' Out~


Last week after hubby took some of the kiddos to the lake for tubing behind the boat and fish to off the dock, he came home and hung out the towels, swim trunks and stuff on the backyard clothesline to dry!

There's just something about seeing clothes on a clothes line that makes my heart flutter!
I guess it doesn't take much to get this gal going! :) The simplest things make me happy!
When things make me happy I get out my camera (which is most of the time). My kids have nicknamed me Mommarottzzi! sigh***

A while after I snapped my clothes line picture,hubby and I sat snuggled on the love seat. We could see the decorated clothes line from where we sat.
Hubby said,"momma,that makes me happy!"
I said "it makes me happy too!"
 Hubby then said "aren't you going to take a picture of it?"
I replied " I already did"!

We both sighed and smiled BIG as we sat snuggled together in the living room......looking at our messy, yet cozy house!
The aftermath of a busy, fun weekend in a house with many kiddos! True bliss!

We are truly blessed and thankful! God is good!

Peace and Love,
Georgiann

3 comments:

  1. Hi Georgiann! Enjoyed browsing your blog - there's lots to come back and look at more in-depth. I love the recipes!!! It seems like we have more than a few things in common. Just for starters, is the sheer simple pleasure at seeing fresh laundry dried on the outdoor clothesline...ahhh, there's not a lot that gets me going faster than THAT!!! We are also planning to use cloth diapers (already have a stash from Green Mountain Diapers in the process of getting prewashed, etc.) and I just bought one of the same books as on your bookshelf - The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding. I HAD a sling for Babywearing, but it was recalled by infantino, and I nearly cried this morning as I took it from the brand-new box and cut a piece off of it to send the company so they would send me a replacement product. WHY was that so sad??? Anyway, I will visit again later and write more later. Just wanted to say HELLO and hope you have a blessed day. That doesn't appear to be a problem... Love ya, Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for much for stoppin by~
    I hope you come say hi often!


    Peace and Blessings,
    Georgiann

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!