Saturday, January 17, 2009

This and That~

Cleaning has been going good! I got some pretty blue green paint...spa inspired, to paint the kids bathroom! I might try to do that after church tomorrow.

I also want to get a new light fixture for my bedroom (instead of the BIG ceiling fan) and a new light for the kitchen.

Tonight for dinner I made breaded chicken patty, mashed potatoes with country gravy and green beans.

Well Hubby and I are going to watch a movie called "Step Brothers"...I just found out its rated "R". I don't really like that so we'll see? It's supposed to be funny? It has Will Ferrell.

Peace and Blessings,
Georgiann

[editors note: We only watched the first 10 minutes of the movie! It was not the kind of humor we were looking for! The values were not there and it was very vulgar! What did my Hubby expect with a rated R movie? Live and Learn! I don't recommend this one!]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Georgiann!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    I guess I sew a bit of everything.
    Good luck with the bathroom painting. I love blue greens...
    peace,
    amy

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!