Monday, July 6, 2009

Polly Put The Kettle On.....

....and we'll all have tea! Fresh chamomile tea that is!
Yes, my chamomile did sprout! There was a time I began to wonder if it was ever going to!
The foliage smells like sweet apples.....yummo!


I have learned patience when it comes to the garden!

The plants need water,sun and time to grow!


I will have to wait a few weeks to make tea as I must first dry the buds!



It feels good going out into the garden to harvest what I have grown! Today I also harvested
broccoli,cauliflower,beets,zucchini and romaine lettuce!
For breakfast we had fresh eggs.....straight from the coop!
I feel so self-reliant!

Free from dependence on the grocery store for everything!
(I will always depend on God though)

Blessings,
Georgiann


You can go here to read more about growing Chamomile and making fresh tea!
or here to read more facts and check out recipes to cook using fresh chamomile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!