Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Living A Fruitful Life!

My mom and daughter in the garden sharing a love of watering on a HOT summer evening!


Harvesting the produce in a timely manner has been a challenge for me these past few weeks!
The garden waits for no one!
With out of town guests, 2 weeks of VBS and a garden that needs watering nightly in all the hot weather we have had lately.... I have been very tired!
The garden has been giving us a BIG bounty during my full schedule! I have been busy picking and storing peas, beans,beets,zucchini,peppers and chamomile! (after a full day of VBS)
I have yet to deal with my carrots and cabbage!


My calender for the next 2 weeks is going to be crazy! I have my sister's out of town wedding to attend,more out of town company coming and a camping trip to go on!
I'm so not use to this fast pace schedule, but the kids are loving all the trips and visits from family! Things should start to slow down the last week of August!
I want to do a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year blog anniversary! (Aug.24)
So stay tuned to see what I'll be giving away.....and tell ALL your friends! My blog traffic has been very slow this summer! I hope this fall when everyone is in snuggle-in mode things will be different!
I pray all is well with everyone! I have not had much time to blog or read you'lls blogs! I will be back soon!
Blessings,
Georgiann



1 comment:

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!