Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day~


Today was a wonderful day.....

We went to Mass this morning. Jacob our 13 yr old stayed home with the girls as they are sick.
I love to cook so it was my pleasure to cook pancakes from scratch topped with organic wild blueberry compote and homemade whip cream! Served with sausage and bacon!
I put away some laundry with the help of Nick and Noah~
(I also got rid of 1 trash bags of clothes for Goodwill!)
Jacob did the dishes and helped hubby build my berry bed!
Nick and the girls got my starts planted!
Daddy and the girls made me some hanging baskets!
Hubby and Jarett our oldest son cooked the burgers!

After helping out around the house the boys and Jackie rode the go cart, practiced baseball and played tag! Olivia took a nap....as she is still sick! (She has be having to use her "nebbie" (nebulizer).

OH did I tell you...... as part of my Mother's Day gift, my hubby hired my friend to come and clean my house from head to toe! She was here for 8 hours! I had worked for the past 2 weeks purging the cutter and was just needing a good clean. I managed to get rid of 5 more bags this past week and 7 bags the week before!

Peace Love and Joy~
Georgiann

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a great day!

    I especially loved your gift of the cleaning help. :)

    Take care,

    Kari

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!