Monday, May 10, 2010

Honored To Be.....



Catholic!

Many people think Catholics don't have a relationship with Jesus.....we do!
ALL the words of the Mass we celebrate daily and on Sundays are taken from the bible!

We are not a religion full of RULES. The bible is the outline of our faith.
Words taken from Christ himself!
Like any one with Faith.....we are all at a different spot in the journey.
The greatest command He gave us is to LOVE one another.

Not Judge~
I love and accept people of all faith backgrounds~

My faith is steeped in tradition and utter love for my Lord~

I hope those of you that come to my blog will watch the video clip and understand a bit more about the Catholic Faith!

Love and Blessings,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!