Friday, May 21, 2010

More Pioneer Farms Pictures

Cabin Fever




I pray everyone has a great weekend!

Hubby and I are going to finish tilling our main garden bed.
 It has rained all week here making it hard to get done.
Jacob and Hubby build my berry bed a few weeks ago and finally got the dirt in!
I planted my strawberries,blueberry,and thornless blackberries in the rain!....but its done:)

We will watching many baseball games with the boys over the weekend unless its a rain out!

Hubby and I will also be attending a Faith based Homeschool Leadership Dinner in the BIG city over the weekend!


Peace and Love,
Georgiann


1 comment:

  1. I have seen you as a follower of my blog for some time, but I've never taken the time to come to your blog. Forgive me...I really enjoy it! You have a really sweet family. I have just spent a few hours on and off (kids, you know...) reading here. Thank you for sharing your life with others. :0) Peace and hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!