Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Noah~

I love you so much Noah....you're just what I need!
God knew I needed you! Thanks for being you! Happy Birthday son~
This song is for you!

Noah, you too are my bowl of cherries!







Noah is baby #4 and my 4th boy! He was my first home birth and weighed 10#8oz! ouch!
He was born in the early morning hours as the sun came up!
I still have yet to share his birth story.
Maybe soon I will write about it?

Jacob 5, Jarett was 8 with Nick almost 3! Noah is just hours old nursing so its hard to see him snuggling his momma!

I love my Noah who turned 7 today! I am very excited to be home schooling him next year! We will do many field trips!


Well I'm off to figure out his birthday cake....I'm not much of a baker. Maybe I will make brownies instead of a cake?
Tonight's dinner is BBQ pulled pork sandwiches...the pork is going in the crock pot!
I will make a salad fresh from my garden...2 kinds of lettuce,radishes,beet and tomatoes with a fresh herb vinaigrette dressing! (I can't wait til I have cucumbers and peas!) Yummo!

Today is going to be very busy....so I will post more pics and write something nicer tonight or tomorrow?!

Blessings,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!