Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubby~

My to do list before hubby gets home~

  • Put away 5 baskets of laundry~
  • Wash 3 loads of cloths~
  • Make Daddies cake with the kiddos~
  • Remind Jarett to do the dishes~
  • Remind Jacob to take out kitchen trash~
  • Remind Nick to take out the recycles
  • Clear away the clutter off the dinner table~
  • Have Noah paint his pinewood derby car for the race tonight @ cub scouts!
  • Give the dog his pills ,he has had a mishap....I will post about our poor Beagle soon~
  • Figure out what is for dinner?.....maybe we will just have cake tonight? EEEEKKKK!
  • Make a meal plan for tomorrow:)
  • Play math game with Noah~
  • Tidy up the living room ie: put away the clutter~

Blessings,

Georgainn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!