Monday, October 18, 2010

Celebrate the Harvest {herbal tea}

Cottage Blend {herbal tea}
my creation


Chamomile
2 kinds of mint {spearmint and ?}
Rose petals
1 cinnamon stick
lavender buds

Dehydrate flowers and herbs in food dehydrator or method you prefer



Place in a mason jar or canister.
 {store in a cool dark place}

Herbal teas are fun to make and most herbs are so easy to grow.

Other herbs and things one could {grow or buy} for use in a herbal tea are:

dried citrus peels
lemon balm
cat nip
echinacea
ginger root
Thyme
Rosemary


****If you have a recipe to share please leave a link in the comments box!
Also leave a link back to my blog in your post so others can join in the fun!****


Peace and Love,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!