Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Celebrating Olivia's Birthday {Part 1}

Tea Party at Aunties {my sister} House!

We went to my sisters house to celebrate Olivia's 3rd birthday~
{Jackie bringing Olivia her cupcake}

Olivia, Jackie and Noah {my 3 home-schoolers}
Stash tea with Moon Valley Honey~
Homemade chocolate cupcakes....yummo~

Jackie trying to "take over" things! {She IS the oldest girl! lol}

My kiddos love Melissa and Doug wooden toys~ we now have several sets!
Stay tuned for part 2 of Olivia's birthday celebration! {Salmon Dinner at home}
We had a great time at my sisters house! We ate lunch,had tea and sweets,walked our dog {yes,Jasper also got to go!} and played Frisbee. It was a nice warm day!
We came home in the late afternoon for more celebrating {salmon dinner at home} and a few more gifts! Tomorrow I will post the other fun Melissa and Doug toy Olivia got for her birthday!

Do you have any Melissa and Doug toys?
If so I love to here from you!

Peace and Love,
Georgiann

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun birthday! We love Melissa & Doug... although we have all boy things:-) I hope Kiersten gets a lot of wood food... I don't like that plastic stuff:-)

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!