Monday, October 25, 2010

Raking leaves and piles of chores!


Boy we are certainly in to fall.
These pictures were taken a few weeks ago when the weather here was still kind of warm!
Here in the Pacific Northwest the rains have officially arrived {not that they left for very long}lol
Most days here in our region will be dark and grey :(
Today is going to be a soup day......
Olivia has a cold and has had to use her Nebby (nebulizer) 2 days in a row.
Jacob has had the barfs since Saturday night......200 kids went home sick on Friday from his school!
He is home today~

My to do list for today:

Wash towels 2 loads
Wash the dishes 3 loads
Homeschool Noah
Tidy house from weekend:}
Put 3 baskets of clothes away
Clean all 3 bathrooms
Wash Jacob's bedding

Oh and..... I will be making time
to lock myself up in my room so I can practice my new found knitting skills!



Peace and Love,
Georgiann

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have sickies in your house!! We had the cold and had to break out the Nebby too - plus a couple of them ended up on antibiotics!! It's soup weather for sure!!! Have you had the winds visit your area? WE are blowing pretty steadily as I sit here!! I love Fall storms!!!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - I meant to tell you how much I love the colors of your yarn!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the wind here has really kicked up!
    I too love a Autumn storm. I love the last of the leaves falling from the trees....and the ones on the ground blowing all over!

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!