Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Faith and a box of henna.....



Not really sure what I was thinking!
Maybe I just had a bit to much time on my hands and a box of henna burning a hole in the bathroom vanity?  I decided to fix me a mug of Butterscotch Kisses Hot Cocoa {Tastefully Simple}for a little comfort.
I love all things butterscotch! 
I said a few prayers and loaded the stinky goo on to my head.
There was no backing out now! lol
Stay tuned for the after pictures.......I will post some soon!

Peace and Love,
Georgiann

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, Georgiann!

    I can't wait to see how the henna looks. :)

    (I'll admit I'm partly curious because if it works well I might just try it on my own hair)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgiann,
    I LOVE henna!!! I've spent my whole life loving red hair and have henna-ed my hair about every reddish shade possible. Can't wait to see the after pics!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!