Monday, October 11, 2010

Celebrate The Harvest {stuffed zucchini}


Stuffed Zucchini

In a large pot boil zucchini WHOLE for about 5 minutes.
{I used one medium sized for this recipe.
I was cooking for just me.}

Meanwhile.....

In a skillet brown a small bit if bulk Italian sausage {I used 1/3 of a small tube}
You could also use a vegetarian sausage.
once browned add
1/4 cup frozen kennel corn
1 tablespoon chopped onion
1 tablespoon chopped red OR green bell pepper
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons cream cheese

Cut steamed zucchini in half and with a melon scoop or a apple corer hollow out the center.
Place on a cookie sheet and add filling.
Top with dry Panko {a Japanese breadcrumb}

Bake for about 30 minutes at 350.

Enjoy!

If you have a recipe to share of how you use up your garden goodness, please leave a link in my comment box!
{I will not be using Mr. Linky today}

Peace and Love,
Georgiann




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!