Saturday, March 6, 2010

Painting The Stations of The Cross~


My kiddos love to paint ~ In our home the paints are on the kitchen table more often than any food!
I printed the color sheets of the stations of the cross over at The Cathiloc Icing.
I pray everyone is have a safe and healthy weekend.

Well I'm off to bed with my book and a bit of hot tea!

Blessings,
Georgiann

PS I have not shopped for any food this week....hubby did pick up 3 loaves of bread and a carton of eggs....my chickens have not been laying yet this spring (I don't have a light in the coop).
I have also been doing some deep spring cleaning.....and a bit of purging (9 large bags total so far). We dropped the bags off tonight after church! Boy it feels so good! I even found a few pair of shoes I forgot I had! God is good....I was praying for some "new" shoes. LOL
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!