Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baseball Time!


Noah loves to play baseball...and our girls love when Noah plays baseball because they get to play at the playground!

I have the time of my life taking pictures! I enjoy the challenge....to snap the picture at the perfect moment. Getting a quick action picture can be tricky but I did it!
I love to see the joy on my sons face as me and the other moms cheer for him!




The weather was nice and the girls were beggin' to go to the play ground!
It can be tiring for a mom to balance play ground time for the girls and watching Noah practice. Some how I seem to manage! I know these days won't last forever!

I usually bring a blanket, a bag of toys and a few snacks to keep them occupied. That works for only about 10 mintutes or so and Jackie(3) is off to climb the highest piece of playground equipement with Olivia (19mo.) close behind her!










Some important things to pack along (or just stock the car)for any warm weather activity:

SUN SCREEN
FIRST-AID KIT (bandages,Neosporin,Mortin or Tylenol reg & JR)
BENADRYL TABS (for bee stings)
EXTRA WATER (A CASE) OR (BOX OF 10) JUICE POUCHES
CONTAINER OF TRAIL MIX OR BOX OF GRANOLA BARS
SUN HATS
LAWN CHAIRS
PICNIC BLANKET
UMBERELLA (for sun or rain)
BUCKETS AND SHOVELS (to dig with at the park,collect roadside berries in,or sea shells at the beach)
A LIGHT SWEATER OR JACKET FOR EVERYONE (in case you are out late)
DIAPERS AND WIPES FOR BABY
SPIPPY CUP FOR BABY (we don't want a dehydrated baby)I bought a package of toss and goes.
A FEW TOWELS
SWIM TRUNKS
SUN GLASSES
OH.....AND $20.00 FOR MC DONALDS!

Our family is always on the go when the weather is nice. We do many improptu (last minute) things. We change direction with the wind on really hot and sunny days! We are always (well most of the time) prepared...or try to be anyway!


Happy Baseball to all~

Blessings,
Georgainn

2 comments:

  1. Nope, can't forget the sippy cup or the McDonalds money !! :0) Diaper wipes too!! They are handy for so much more than baby bottoms!! Aren't you loving the sun?!! Are you on the East or West side of the mountains?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handy list Georgiann. That's a good idea to pack Benadryl. Noah looks like a natural out there. Great action shots. How's the van door? Oh and yeah one thing not to do on a hot day - leave any crayons in the car. I learned the hard way.

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!