Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ladybug Boots~

My sweet Olivia works so hard to put on her shoes or in this case boots all by herself!..... to only take them off every time we get in the van! So then when we get to where we are going, I have to climb ALL over the van to find them....and take more time to put them back on! When we get home its the same thing. I often just carry her into the house.....with only one shoe in my hand! With gorceries and other stuff to carry in I don't often take the time to dig for the second shoe!
I think that on my to do list for today is to retreive all the single shoes out of the van and match them all back up!
Well, the sun has made an apperance today, up in my neck of the woods! So after a few chores I think I will play outside with my kiddos......and dream about my plantting my garden~
 I have some laundry to catch up on before the weekend and some general tidying up ~
Oh I can't wait to start using my clothes line again~

Love and Blessings,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!