Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Red Lavender Tea On A Rainy Day!

It always seems that when I get in front of the computer, I never know what to write or what I really want to share for the world to read. Those that know me I am always full of words! I'm going to try harder to write more of the things that are on my mind!

The rains are back today.....so much for the 10 days of sun the weatherman predicted! :(
I need to leave in 20 minute to take one of my kiddos to a baseball game!  I take a mason jar of warm herbal tea to sip during the game. So as I wait for my little tea pot to whistle, I thought I would write a little something on a topic I was not sure I wanted to share on my public blog! But here goes.....

It has been a long year of praying to be pregnant.....so with a negative pregnancy test month after month, I finally scheduled a trip to the doctor (OB/GYN). I needed my yearly anyways.
I still nurse my 2 1/2yr old daughter quit a bit but with my hair thinning and turning gray...I want to know what's going on with my body to see why I'm not prego yet.
My doctor scheduled me for some blood work to check my hormones,iron and thyroid.
Dr.E also informed me that my cervix is not where it should be......its behind my pubic bone.
I asked him how that happens? After having 6 kids I have never had a DR. tell me that. He had no explanation! Back in November I had my family doc check my thyroid and he said all was well.
He never gave me the numbers from my blood test.
My OB/GYN is always very thourgh so he is having me take the blood tests again.  I have to wait about a week before I can get my blood work done. Its time sensitive.....all about the timing.  

I suppose I could be pregnant already but I need to wait a few more weeks before I can test.....and I'm not holding my breath!

Well my tea kettle is sounding off........and I have a boy that needs to get to a rainy day baseball game!

If you would, keep me in your prayers! Thanks in advance!

Peace and Love,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!