Friday, June 25, 2010

Homemade Strawberry Jam~


The other night I stayed up late and made homemade jam. I have only made jam a few times before and was thrilled when BOTH batches turned out! yipee!
I was inspired to make my own jam after reading and watching a DVD about how bad high fructose corn syrup is for our bodies.
(Dr. Andrew something or other I'm to lazy to go look.)
I'm not all for feeding my kids a bunch of sugar but I would rather use sugar though than any thing else.

I would love to make a few batches of raspberry jam some time soon!
Not sure when raspberry season is here?

My morning routine consists of getting up about 7:30 am making my Chia tea with Organic Vanilla Soy Silk, 2 pieces of nutty whole grain toast(or homemade bread) with jam and sitting down to the computer to see if anyone said "Hi"! Then I read my favorite blogs in google reader and will pop over and say hi if I have time! Every few days I try to blog about something fun we have been doing around the house!
( I have been really busy the past few days to follow my nornal routine!)


~Peace and Love~
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments and love to know people are out there....I enjoy making new blog friends!
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!